Primary research questionnaire

 These are the results of my physical questionnaire on school magazines. I mainly had people from my own school do this questionnaire, so its mainly sixth form students. 

Questionnaire- school magazine

 

1.     who are you?

Student IIIIII

Teacher 

Parent/carer II

 

2.     Which of the following applies to you?

Under 18 IIIIII

18 and over II

 

3.     What colours do you like in a magazine?

Primary III

Secondary IIII

Both I

 

4.     Who do you like to see in the magazine?

Sixth form students I

Main school students II

Teacher/staff

All. IIIII

 

5.     What topic do you like to see?

School life II

Extra-curricular activities II

Sports

School work I

Canteen/food options II

Events

Other


6. Which do you prefer?

            A. III
            B. IIII
            C. I







Comments